Boating Events in Ontario.
I broke these event listings down by month. The events are not listed year specific but hopefully this post will give you a good idea of whats our there. Please visit each of these events website to confirm the date for the year you’re intending on going.
- The sound of Music Festival: Spencer Smith Park, 1400 Lake Shore road, Burlington
- Mississauga Waterfront Festival; Credit Village Marina, 12 Stavebank Road South, Mississauga
- Canada Day paint the town Red: Credit Village marina, 12 Stavebank road south, Mississauga
- Redpath festival: Toronto waterfront. Tall ships, maritime market and more. Check out their website at www.towaterfrontfest.com
- Muskoka in water boat show: Muskoka Wharf, 821 Bay Street, Graventhurst
- Orillia Waterfront Festival: Port of Oriliia
- Honey Harbour Jazz festival: Honey Harbour Park, 46 Blue Water Road, Honey Harbour
- Port Credit in water boat show: Port Credit harbour marina, 1 Port street East, Port Credit. Website www.portcreditboatshow.ca
- Canadian International Air Show: Toronto Harbour
- South Side Shuffle Blues and Bass Festival: Credit Village Marina, 12 Stavebank Road, Mississauga
Do you know of anymore event? please share with me and I’ll update the list.